Vossloh’s corporate vision is “sustainable, safe and convenient rail mobility to make the world a better place“. As a globally successful supplier of integrated rail infrastructure solutions with a history stretching over 135 years and a unique portfolio covering all aspects of rail transport, Vossloh is a major contributor to the mobility of people and transport of commodities. Rail is the safest, most efficient and most environmentally friendly mode of transport for both local and long-distance transit. Increasing rail transport is, therefore, a key prerequisite for achieving climate goals. In this context, the digital transformation happening in the rail industry opens up considerable new opportunities for rail as a mode of transport leveraging its ecological benefits further with the aim of finding a sustainable solutions to the global challenges in the transport sector.
Since the beginning of 2020 Vossloh is an active participant of the UN Global Compact initiative. By supporting the principles of the UN Global Compact, Vossloh is once again outlining its contribution to achieving the global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030.
Communication on Progress (COP)UN Global Compact
We would like to provide you with information about the topic of sustainability at the Vossloh Group on the following pages.
- Sustainability strategy and management
- Environment and climate protection
- Safe and sustainable mobility
- Occupational health and safety
- Human resources and leadership
- Good Corporate Citizenship
- Sustainable supply chain and operations
- Business ethics and human rights
- UN Global Compact and implementing its ten principles
- EU Taxonomy and its Implementation at Vossloh